Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8 G IF-ED VR N Macro Lens
- The VR function minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed 3.0 stops* faster at near infinity to 3m (1/30x reproduction ratio) shooting
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to an FX-format digital SLR camera.
- The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and quick switching between autofocus and manual operation
- ED glass element
- Nano Crystal Coat ensures superior optical performance by virtually eliminating internal lens element reflections
- The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front lens element, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1 and Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1
- 1:1 of maximum reproduction ratio and up to 31cm closest focusing distance
- Up to 154mm working distance (at near 1:1)
- Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening
|Lens construction||14 elements in 12 groups (1 ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens elements)|
|Picture angle||23°20’ [15°20’ with Nikon digital cameras (Nikon DX format)]|
|Closest focusing distance||0.314m (1.0 ft.)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1:1|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Appproximately 83 x 116mm/3.3 x 4.6 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 750 g/26.5 oz.|
|Supplied accessories||62mm Snap-on front lens cap LC-62, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-38, Flexible lens pouch CL-1020|
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)