Nikon AF-S 24MM F/1.8G ED
- FX-format compatible, wide-angle prime lens with 24 mm* focal length and f/1.8 maximum aperture that enables creative photographic expression.
- * When attached to a DX-format digital SLR, the angle of view is equivalent to that of a lens with a focal length of 36 mm in FX/35mm format.
- Compact and lightweight design for superior mobility.
- Nano Crystal Coat, aspherical lens and ED glass elements are employed to realize high optical performance with minimal ghost effect and chromatic aberration.
- Smooth blurring effect is achieved at the f/1.8 maximum aperture, making your subjects stand out more impressively.
- Short minimum focus distance of 0.23 m lets you get closer to subjects.
|Focal length||24 mm|
|Lens construction||12 elements in 9 groups (including two ED glass and two aspherical lens elements, and lens elements with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Angle of view||Nikon FX-format D-SLR cameras: 84°
Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: 61°
|Minimum focus distance||0.23 m/0.75 ft from focal plane|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.20x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Filter-attachment size||72 mm (P = 0.75 mm)|
|Dimensions||Approximately 77.5 mm maximum diameter x 83.0 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)|
|Weight||Approximately 355 g/12.6 oz|
|Supplied accessories||LC-72 72 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-76 Bayonet Hood, CL-1015 Lens Case|
|Compatible accessories||72 mm screw-on filters|
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)