Nikon AF-S DX MICRO NIKKOR 85MM F/3.5G ED VR
- Medium-telephoto 85mm Micro lens (picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 127.5mm in FX/35mm format)
- Closest focusing distance of 0.286 m/0.9 ft. (1:1 life size)
- The optical system featuring an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element is optimized for DX-format digital SLRs
- Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to 3.0 stops* slower than would otherwise be possible
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to a DX-format digital SLR camera.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures fast, quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes available - M/A and M
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel
- The nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening gives out-of-focus elements a more natural appearance
|Focal length||85 mm|
|Lens construction||14 elements in 10 groups (with one ED glass element)|
|Closest focusing distance||0.286 m/0.9 ft.|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Approximately 73 x 98.5 mm/2.9 x 3.9 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 355 g/12.5 oz.|
|Supplied accessories||52mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-52, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-37, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018|
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)