Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- A zoom lens offering a high zoom ratio with magnification of 11.1x
- E quipped with a zoom lock switch
- E quipped with a compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Built-in Vibration Reduction (VR) provides the equivalent of a shutter speed 3.5 stops* faster
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to a DX-format digital SLR camera, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) adopted
- Two focus modes available - M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
|Lens construction||16 elements in 12 groups (with two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements)|
|Closest focusing distance||0.5 m/1.6 ft.|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.22x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Appproximately 77 x 96.5 mm/3.0 x 3.8 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 565 g/19.9 oz.|
|Supplied accessories||72mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-72, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-35, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018|
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)