Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300MM F/4.5-5.6G ED VR
- Super-telephoto 5.5x zoom lens covering 55-300mm focal range (angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format)
- Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to 3.0 stops* slower than would otherwise be possible
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to a DX-format digital SLR camera, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration for superior picture quality
- High Refractive Index (HRI) lens achieves high specifications and optical performance
|Lens construction||17 elements in 11 groups (with two ED glass elements and one HRI lens element)|
|Angle of view||28°50’ - 5°20’|
|Minimum focus distance||1.4 m/4.59 ft.(throughout the entire zoom range)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.28x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Approximately 76.5 x 123 mm/3.0 x 4.8 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 530 g/18.7 oz.|
|Supplied accessories||58mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-58, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-57, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1020|
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)
We Also Recommend