- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K60 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 10 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 64-25600
Extending the lens compatibility for this full-frame mirrorless camera, the Nikon Z 7II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm f/4 Lens and FTZ Adapter Kit enables functionality with F-mount SLR lenses.
Nikon Z 7II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm f/4 Lens
Improved processing, greater versatility, but familiar in design, the Nikon Z 7II takes everything that was great from the original and ups its capabilities even more. Sporting a high-resolution 45.7MP FX-format BSI CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, the Z 7II is clearly aimed at the detail-obsessed image-maker.
The sensor's design omits the optical low-pass filter for greater detail recording capability and the sensor supports a native sensitivity range down to ISO 64 for lush, rich capture. Updated processing also yields faster speeds, including a quickened 10 fps continuous shooting rate and deeper buffer for working with moving subjects. UHD 4K 60p video is supported, too, with the option to record externally in 10-bit using N-Log or HLG (HDR) modes). The sensor also incorporates a 493-point phase-detection AF system, which now supports Eye-Detect AF in Wide-Area AF modes and during movie recording, and permits focusing in low-light down to -4.5 EV. Additionally, 5-axis in-body Vibration Reduction helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake with any mounted lens.
Balancing the imaging, the Z 7II retains its overall physical design, however it has been updated with a new dual memory card slot interface to hold one CFexpress Type B card and one SD UHS-II card for more flexible storage. Both a high-res 3.6m-dot OLED EVF and rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD lend versatility to image composition and playback, and SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used for remote camera control, image sharing to a mobile device, and even over-the-air firmware updates.
Second Generation Z
- Dual EXPEED 6 image processors offer increased buffer performance, a faster 10 fps continuous shooting rate, and noticeably reduced blackout times in the viewfinder.
- Updated autofocus now includes Eye and Face Detection for both humans and animals in the Wide-Area AF mode, for both photo and video recording.
- Timed long exposure shooting is now possible for up to 900 seconds (15 minutes) without the need of an external remote.
- Dual memory card slots offer more flexible file storage capabilities; one CFexpress Type B and one SD UHS-II slot permit overflow, segregated, and repetitive saving options.
- USB Type-C port permits in-camera charging or continuous power for on-the-go charging or extended shooting times.
- The rotation direction of the focus ring on lenses can be switched to suit one's familiarity.
- Support for HDR (HLG) mode when recording externally gives instant HDR-suitable video files for immediate playback. N-Log is also available for enhanced control during post-production and grading, too.
- Eligible for an optional ProRes RAW upgrade, enabling the camera to output ProRes RAW footage to a compatible Atomos external recorder. This upgrade provides greater color grading flexibility with the ProRes codec along with the ability to output uncompressed 12-bit raw footage over HDMI. This upgrade will be available in early 2021.
- The SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used to update the camera's firmware, instead of relying on a memory card-based system of updating.
- Updated creative shooting modes include Multiple Exposure, 20 different Picture Control settings, and in-camera Timelapse recording. There is also a Focus Shift mode for recording up to 300 sequential frames with the focus position shifted between exposures for focus stacking applications.
- Compatible with optional MB-N11 Power Battery Pack for additional battery life and improved handling.
45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and Dual EXPEED 6 Processors
UHD 4K Video Recording
Advanced video functionalities have been added with the Z 7II, including the N-Log gamma for capturing flat-looking footage that maximizes dynamic range and HLG (HDR) for recording HDR-ready footage. Other additions are the ability to output high-quality 10-bit data over HDMI and an Electronic VR function for smooth handheld shooting. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control and a Zebra Stripes option is also available to help detect over-exposed areas within the frame. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality, and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
493-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- A large 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a tilting design to benefit working from both high and low angles, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot OLED electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a high 0.80x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image. The finder also has a fluorine coating for easier cleaning.
- The top panel of the Z 7II is configured with a dot-matrix OLED. This low-energy display provides quick access to important camera settings.
- Configured with one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, flexible file storage is possible with the option to use repetitive, overflow, or segregated storage methods.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- The ergonomic grip and overall form factor is shaped to benefit handling for extended periods of time and is further accentuated by an anti-slip material and a joystick for seamless settings and focus point selection.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. Additionally, SnapBridge can also be used as an easier method of updating the camera's firmware.
NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
Nikon FTZ Mount Adapter
Enabling the use of nearly any Nikon F-mount lens on Z-mount mirrorless camera bodies, the FTZ Mount Adapter is a sophisticated means for expanding the range of usable lenses. While compatible with approximately 360 distinct F-mount lenses, this adapter is especially ideal for use with over 90 E, G, and D-type lenses, where it fully maintains autofocus and auto-exposure capabilities for seamless use of the SLR lenses on the mirrorless body. The adapter, which is built from magnesium alloy and is weather-sealed, also incorporates a 1/4"-20 mount on the base to provide a more balanced means for working on a tripod with longer, heavier lenses.
- AF-S type G/D/E lenses
- AF-P type G/E lenses
- AF-I type D lenses
- AF-S / AF-I teleconverters
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured.
We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel. *Free shipping only applies to regional centers. Shipping to outlying and remote areas may attract an additional fee.
All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 10 kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
All orders are dispatched via door to door courier within 2 working days from Johannesburg to any destination within South Africa. Your goods will be delivered to you within 48 - 72 hours (2-3 business days) from date of dispatch.
Please ensure that someone is available to sign receipt of your order at your chosen address of delivery. Delivery will take place on business days between the hours of 08h30 and 17h00, Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
In the event of a Public Holiday or weekend, the goods shall be delivered on the following business day.
Please note that for overnight shipping your order needs to be placed before 11:00am to receive it by the following business day.
Alternatively, you may collect your goods from our shop in Rosebank, Johannesburg, in which case delivery will be free of charge. Please take note that special delivery times (such as same day delivery or overnight delivery) is only possible in Main/regional centres. Outlying areas are a minimum two day delivery time. Unfortunately we are unable to refund you delivery charges if you select the incorrect delivery type at checkout. If you are unsure please contact us before ordering and we can assist you in selecting the correct delivery option.
Our address is:
Shop 101A, Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue
Our shop operating hours are:
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5:30pm
Sat: 9am – 3pm
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing an order.
We process all of our online store's payments using PayFast - a secure, South African operated payment gateway. We accept the following forms of payment online. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Cards on our online store.
Credit Card(R100 000 limit, only South African card accepted)Debit Card(R30 000 limit, only South African cards accepted)InstantEFT(ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)Security & Fraud Prevention
PayFast is committed to keeping you, your customers and all sensitive information secure. We have a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions. Online retail has a fraud rate between 1 and 2% of all transactions. Through effective controls, PayFast’s is currently below 0,2% and still going down.
PCI-DSS Level 1 CompliantWe use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available.All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.We run penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.Our entire site, blog, payments page and help site all are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.Two-factor authentication is available to restrict access to your PayFast account.We use GEO IP tracking to see where transactions are originating from and look for mismatches between this and the card’s issuing country.Our system automatically checks for suspicious payment velocity.We use BIN/IIN validation to check for card-issuing bank locations and merchants can choose to enable/disable payments from certain countries.Payments and card details are automatically checked against large online databases of blacklisted details.All suspicious transactions are manually reviewed by our stellar Support Team.3D Secure
3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. Sellers are asked to enter their 3D Secure password or one time PIN –which they register with their bank– to authenticate that they are the actual cardholder.
This website is provided by us on an "as is" basis. This website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this website disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The owners of this website will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
By using this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Policies. These are subject to change without notification. All changes will be published on the website.
Shop 101, Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue
2196Tel: 011 880 2885
Email: email@example.comTrading CountriesThis store only trades in South AfricaCurrencyAll prices are listed in ZAR (South African Rand) and include VAT (15%). All transactions will be processed in ZAR (South African Rand).International OrdersWe will only accept orders from and deliver products to addresses in South Africa. If you are an international client who would like to purchase from us, you will need to contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for your own courier to collect the items from our store on your behalf. Return / Refund PolicyWhat is your return policy?You may return a product for refund or exchange (if due to our error) within 7 days of the order shipment date. The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee in all returns if not due to our error. All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (order number #) which you would have received upon placing your order online.If we shipped you the wrong product, or it arrived defective or damaged.Contact us within 7 days of the item's order shipment date to arrange for the return of your purchase.We will send a replacement or refund you for your purchase, provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all accessories, etc., where applicable.Packaging is part of the complete item so has to be in perfect condition.If you ordered the wrong itemWe will exchange your goods for the correct item or if the item is not available we will refund you for your purchase (minus the delivery cost) within 7 days of you returning the goods to us, provided the returned item(s) are received back in its original packaging and provided your purchase is in "as-new" condition, and the purchased product was not noted as a clearance or non-returnable item.Returned items will attract a handling fee that will be liaised with you. When your return is received, you will be issued a refund (to the credit card used to pay) for the merchandise only. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of shipping the package back to us.Ship your package back to us at the following address:KAMERAZShop 101, Rosebank Mall50 Bath AvenueRosebank2196Tel: 011 880 2885Email: email@example.comIf the goods do not match their description.If the goods do not in all material respects and characteristics correspond with their description on our website, you may return them to us at our expense within 7 days of you having received them, in the original packaging. We shall refund to you the cost of the goods less the reasonable cost of repackaging them, and we reserve our right to charge you a reasonable amount for use of the goods if the goods have been used.Images used on our website are purely for illustrative purposes and are not binding to the actual product being advertised or sold. The description of the goods stands as priority in confirming the item for sale and not the image itself.Errors and OmissionsWhile every effort will be made to ensure that our pricing and products advertised are correct. We realise there will be times when there will be a pricing error and as such, reserve the right to update prices at any time without any prior notice given. If you are in doubt, please phone and check the price with our store before purchasing an item to check both stock levels and price.