- 2.4 GHz Radio Transceiver with 98' Range
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 148' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (15mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -8 to 150°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Radio or Optical TTL Commander or Remote
- LED Light with 400 lux Output at 1.6'
- Flash Distribution and Memory Settings
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
Equipped with a built-in 2.4 GHz radio transceiver, the HVL-F45RM Wireless Radio Flash from Sony will help users quickly create portable lighting setups with complete support for P-TTL / ADI metering. This flash can be set as a commander or a remote that fully supports Sony's existing radio commanders and receivers, including ratio control, the ability to work with up to 15 flashes in five groups, and access to 14 channels. The flash works within Sony's optical wireless flash system as well, where it is also able to operate as either a commander or remote unit.
Improving upon the previous model, the HVL-F45RM reduces size and weight by over 10% while improving the guide number to 148' at ISO 100 and 105mm and improving the recycle time to 2.5 seconds. Full bounce capabilities are available as well with tilt from -8 to 150° and a total of 360° of rotation. Also, it has a zoom head of 24-105mm which can be expanded to 15mm with a pull-out diffusion panel alongside an LED light useful for video. The flash offers vastly improved controls via the rear LCD, including customizable buttons and flash distribution and memory settings. Additionally, the flash has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction.
- Equipped with a 2.4 GHz radio transceiver, the HVL-F45RM is able to operate as either a radio commander or remote as part of Sony's radio wireless system, including the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander and FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver. This system has an operating range of 98' and does not require line-of-sight. Also, it will support up to 15 flashes in five groups on one of 14 channels. Additionally, it has full support for Sony's P-TTL / ADI metering system, including high-speed sync and ratio control.
- Advance Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering works with cameras and lenses with distance encoders to more accurately balance flash output with ambient light and subject reflectivity by taking camera-to-subject distance into account
- Support for optical wireless TTL in both commander or remote modes with up to three groups in one of four channels.
- Compared to its predecessor, the HVL-F45RM has a reduction in size and weight of greater than 10%, making it ideal for use on smaller camera bodies, such as the mirrorless a7 series.
- Guide number of 148' at ISO 100 and 105mm with the ability to produce approximately 210 full-power flashes on a single set of batteries.
- The flash is equipped with an 5500K LED light with an output of 400 lux at 1.6' / 0.5m and 10 power levels. It has coverage for 35mm lenses and will illuminate subjects approximately 3.3' / 1m away when set to ISO 3200 and f/5.6 during movie shooting. Additionally, it will run for about 4 hours on a fully charged set of batteries.
- Flash head offers -8 to 150° of tilt along with a total of 360° of rotation for full bounce flash capabilities.
- Offers a high-visibility dot-matrix LCD and tab-structure menu. Also, the main Quick Navi control interface provides more direct control over commonly accessed settings. Additionally, the main keys can be reprogrammed to rapidly access specific settings.
- Can fire continuously for up to 40 flashes at a rate of 10 flashes per second.
- Slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync is supported on cameras with TTL communication.
- Zoom head of 24-105mm as well as a pull-out diffusion panel which covers 15mm.
- Flash distribution settings of standard, center (guide number priority), and even (wide angle priority) will adjust how the flash affects the scene or subject.
- Two memory settings are available for near instant recall of different setups.
- Manual flash control from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps.
- Recycle time of 0.1-2.5 seconds.
- Pull-out bounce card.
- Micro-USB port can be used for firmware updates.
- Compatible with Sony Multi Interface Shoe.
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction for operating in less-than-ideal environments.
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured.
We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel. *Free shipping only applies to regional centers. Shipping to outlying and remote areas may attract an additional fee.
All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 10 kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
All orders are dispatched via door to door courier within 2 working days from Johannesburg to any destination within South Africa. Your goods will be delivered to you within 48 - 72 hours (2-3 business days) from date of dispatch.
Please ensure that someone is available to sign receipt of your order at your chosen address of delivery. Delivery will take place on business days between the hours of 08h30 and 17h00, Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
In the event of a Public Holiday or weekend, the goods shall be delivered on the following business day.
Please note that for overnight shipping your order needs to be placed before 13:00 to receive it by the following business day.
Alternatively, you may collect your goods from our shop in Rosebank, Johannesburg, in which case delivery will be free of charge.Please take note that special delivery times (such as same day delivery or overnight delivery) is only possible in regional centres. Outlying areas are a minimum two day delivery time. Unfortunately we are unable to refund you delivery charges if you select the incorrect delivery type at checkout. If you are unsure please contact us before ordering and we can assist you in selecting the correct delivery option.
Our address is:
Shop 101A, Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue
Our shop operating hours are:
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5:30pm
Sat: 9am – 3pm
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing an order.
We process all of our online store's payments using PayFast - a secure, South African operated payment gateway. We accept the following forms of payment online. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Cards on our online store.
Credit Card(R100 000 limit, only South African card accepted)Debit Card(R30 000 limit, only South African cards accepted)InstantEFT(ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)Security & Fraud Prevention
PayFast is committed to keeping you, your customers and all sensitive information secure. We have a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions. Online retail has a fraud rate between 1 and 2% of all transactions. Through effective controls, PayFast’s is currently below 0,2% and still going down.
PCI-DSS Level 1 CompliantWe use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available.All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.We run penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.Our entire site, blog, payments page and help site all are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.Two-factor authentication is available to restrict access to your PayFast account.We use GEO IP tracking to see where transactions are originating from and look for mismatches between this and the card’s issuing country.Our system automatically checks for suspicious payment velocity.We use BIN/IIN validation to check for card-issuing bank locations and merchants can choose to enable/disable payments from certain countries.Payments and card details are automatically checked against large online databases of blacklisted details.All suspicious transactions are manually reviewed by our stellar Support Team.3D Secure
3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. Sellers are asked to enter their 3D Secure password or one time PIN –which they register with their bank– to authenticate that they are the actual cardholder.
This website is provided by us on an "as is" basis. This website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this website disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The owners of this website will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
By using this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Policies. These are subject to change without notification. All changes will be published on the website.
Shop 101, Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue
2196Tel: 011 880 2885
Email: email@example.comTrading CountriesThis store only trades in South AfricaCurrencyAll prices are listed in ZAR (South African Rand) and include VAT (15%). All transactions will be processed in ZAR (South African Rand).International OrdersWe will only accept orders from and deliver products to addresses in South Africa. If you are an international client who would like to purchase from us, you will need to contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for your own courier to collect the items from our store on your behalf. Return / Refund PolicyWhat is your return policy?You may return a product for refund or exchange (if due to our error) within 7 days of the order shipment date. The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee in all returns if not due to our error. All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (order number #) which you would have received upon placing your order online.If we shipped you the wrong product, or it arrived defective or damaged.Contact us within 7 days of the item's order shipment date to arrange for the return of your purchase.We will send a replacement or refund you for your purchase, provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all accessories, etc., where applicable.Packaging is part of the complete item so has to be in perfect condition.If you ordered the wrong itemWe will exchange your goods for the correct item or if the item is not available we will refund you for your purchase (minus the delivery cost) within 7 days of you returning the goods to us, provided the returned item(s) are received back in its original packaging and provided your purchase is in "as-new" condition, and the purchased product was not noted as a clearance or non-returnable item.Returned items will attract a handling fee that will be liaised with you. When your return is received, you will be issued a refund (to the credit card used to pay) for the merchandise only. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of shipping the package back to us.Ship your package back to us at the following address:KAMERAZShop 101, Rosebank Mall50 Bath AvenueRosebank2196Tel: 011 880 2885Email: email@example.comIf the goods do not match their description.If the goods do not in all material respects and characteristics correspond with their description on our website, you may return them to us at our expense within 7 days of you having received them, in the original packaging. We shall refund to you the cost of the goods less the reasonable cost of repackaging them, and we reserve our right to charge you a reasonable amount for use of the goods if the goods have been used.Images used on our website are purely for illustrative purposes and are not binding to the actual product being advertised or sold. The description of the goods stands as priority in confirming the item for sale and not the image itself.Errors and OmissionsWhile every effort will be made to ensure that our pricing and products advertised are correct. We realise there will be times when there will be a pricing error and as such, reserve the right to update prices at any time without any prior notice given. If you are in doubt, please phone and check the price with our store before purchasing an item to check both stock levels and price.