Tamron SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens
- 90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflective Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.1"
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
The Tamron SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens is a medium telephoto macro lens designed for DX-format DSLRs, where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length. It boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/2 and utilizes a pair of low dispersion elements to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. With a fast maximum aperture and seven-blade diaphragm, this lens delivers attractive blurred background effects. As a macro optic, this lens also offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with a 9.1" minimum focusing distance, which together afford a 3.9" minimum working distance for close-up shooting. Additionally, the lens utilizes an internal focusing design with full-time manual focus override for precise control.
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)