Join us as we host Steve Castings for a days workshop filled with all things Cosplay Photography. Steve will run us through the entire process, right from conceptualising & planning a shoot, shooting the images and the post-production work that goes into creating images like the ones in the cover photo.
As an added extra Steve will also show you how to use a two-light setup to create a beautiful, beauty portrait.
Date: 7 March 2020
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Cost: FREE (Seating is based on first-come, first-served basis)
This will be done in a LIVE studio shoot format with a "hands-on" section in collaboration with Godox SA and Sigma South Africa who will have demo gear there for you to shoot with on your cameras!
Sigma will be bringing along a big portion of their ART series of lenses that you can shoot with on your camera and experience just how amazing they are!
We will have the tenacious Nikki du Plessis modeling as a cosplay character for us on the day for you to all shoot!
Some highlights to expect from the day:
- Talk from Steve Castings
- Live Demo shoot with Steve and Nikki
- Live Beauty Portrait Shoot
- Hands-on time where you can demo Sigma ART Lenses on your camera and Godox lighting in the scene
What to bring:
- Your camera and lenses (Don't forget SD cards!)
- Yourself and your friends
- A bit of cash for some snacks and coffee from Foto ZA Gallery
Stay up to date with news about the event here: CLICK HERE