Our commitment and philosophy
- 2.1 KAMERAZ does not collect any personal information about our customers and web visitors, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied.
- 2.2 KAMERAZ is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
- 2.3 We will not sell or pass on your information to any other organization outside of KAMERAZ unless you specifically and expressly give us permission to do so.
- 2.4 We always give you the option to unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
What personal information do we collect?
- 3.1 Personal information
- 3.1.1 Information such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, date of birth or bank details you provide is collected in connection with specific activities which may include purchases, feedback, surveys and e-mail bulletins.
- 3.2 Non-personal information
- 3.2.1 Web usage data like numbers and frequency of visitors, pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us determine usage of various parts of the site, how many people visit on a regular basis and the usefulness of our pages. This information collected doesn't tell us anything about who you are - it only allows us to monitor the usage of our website.
Why do we collect personal information?
- 4.1 You do not have to disclose any personal information to us, but we do need certain information in order to provide specific services or information to you. Personal details will only be used for the purpose for which it is collected (e.g. processing a purchase, completing an order).
- 4.2 The information may be used to keep you up to date about changes to our website or KAMERAZ activities. In the event that you do not want to continue receiving the additional information please communicate this to us and “Opt-Out” of the updates.
Your right to access your information
- 5.1 You may at any time request a copy of the personal information we have on file about you, or request a correction or deletion of information.