Join us for this special FotoBuZzAh! at FotoZA Gallery starting on Heritage Day (24 September 2021).
For the collector, student bargain hunter and aficionado. It's the bee-gest and coolest photographic flea-market in the land - back for another weekend.
Dates: 24 & 25 September 2021
Times: Fri: 08:30 - 14:00 | Sat: 08:30 - 15:00
Categories of items that will be available:
* Ready cases@R50
* Working analogue/manual lenses@R250 each
* Classic cameras@R150
* Bino's From R150
* Great Photo Books@R100 - R200
* Budget DSLR's with 6 months guarantee
* Used tripods/Gadget Bags/Tripod&Video Heads/Flashes
* Bargain Price Backdrops
* Studio equipment going for great prices
* New Magnifying glasses
* Various working SLR film cameras from R850 upwards
* Film: fresh and dated
* Classic/Antique cameras@R150
Our ZAP! walk-in-Studio will be operational at The FotoBuZzAh! on Saturday and Sunday.)
For as little as R350, you get:
- 20 minutes studio time with our experienced ZAP! photographer.
- 5 Edited images. See examples.
- Do remember to bring a memory stick -- or can buy next door at KAMERAZ