Here are some more details about our l-o-n-g Heritage weekend events coming up from Thursday 24th - Sunday 27th 2020.
First up is The FotoBuZzAh!
Dates: 24-27 Sept | Venue: FotoZA Gallery
• Biggest photographic flea-market in Rosebank - joking; probably anywhere?
• Lotsa jellytots, tripods, heads, gadget-bags, cases and . . .
• Vintage cameras that are ideal for display, going for R50 and R150, and . . .
• Budget DSLR's with guarantees from R1250 onwards, and . . .
• Lotsa Studio equipment going for a, um, snap! and . . .
• Photographic books and magazines and . . .
• Hundreds of Great images on mounting board, going for as little R150 each.
Expecting a post LockDown unlocking and thawing of prices in line with the season.
View the products that will be on special here: SPECIALS
Note that specials will be live for purchase from the 24 September - 27 September 2020 and are based on a first come, first served basis. Please also note that special prices are only valid while stocks last. T&C's Apply. E&OE
Last chance to come and have a coffee and view Siphiwe Mhlambi's incredible jazz photographic exhibition, 'EXPRESSIONS'
EXPRESSIONS is an unsurpassed body of work on the subject spanning over 30 years. Read more about it here
The opening of ZAP!
The old dry cleaner opposite KAMERAZ has closed. Since we are somewhat tired of being taken to the cleaners, we've decided to give up on our ambitions of taking over the world and do something more commensurate with our core business.
Thus, ZAP! will incorporate a studio, a bit of framing, and, surprisingly, a B&W darkroom. We aim to offer courses to students and aficionados to help them connect to the roots of photography.
Brian Farrell, with his wealth of knowledge, inimitable personality, and style, will be running ZAP! for us.
Any rumours that ZAP!'s logo will incorporate a, um, middle finger are devoid of all truth.