It is that time of year again. The time where all the saving you have done throughout the year for this special day pays off. That special day is Black Friday!
We are very excited to announce our comprehensive list of Black Friday deals. Some of which even begin before Black Friday even starts. Read below to see what we have available for each brand and the dates that the specials are running.
Dates of Sony specials: 1 - 30 November 2020
The specials are for a limited quantity of items so hurry to make your purchase to avoid missing out, because once a product is sold out, the special is over.
We have specials available on the following:
To shop the specials, click here: SHOP NOW
November Sony Lenses Cash Back
Along with the above specials, we will also have 20% cashback on all Sony G Master lenses (excluding the 400mm and 600mm). And all other Sony lenses are less 15% CashBack. These Cash Backs will be valid for all qualifying lens purchases made during 1 - 30 November 2020.
Claims to be submitted via www.cashbacks.co.za
The specials run 1 - 30 November 2020 or while stocks last.
T&C's Apply | E&OE
Our Nikon Black November Specials are live, you can view and purchase them here: CLICK HERE
For the month of November, you can get cashback on the following items:
- X-T3 Body or Kit (R3400 Cash Back)
- X-A7 Kit (R3400 Cash Back)
- XF 35mm f/1.4 R (R1700 Cash Back)
- XF 56mm f/1.2 R (R2500 Cash Back)
- XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR (R2500 Cash Back)
- Fujifilm GFX 50S body or lens combo (R17 000 Cash Back)
X-T4 Cash Back Deals
- X-T4 Body + Battery Grip (R3400 Cash Back)
- X-T4 + XF 16-55mm (R5100 Cash Back)
- X-T4 + XF 50-140mm (R5100 Cash Back)
- X-T4 + XF 100-400mm (R8500 Cash Back)
For the month of November, get double cash back on the following two items:
- Fujifilm X-T200 KIT (Total of R5000 Cash Back)
- Fujifilm X-T30 Body or Kits (Total of R3400 cash back)
And purchase the Fujifilm XF 100-400 or the XF 50-140mm on special for the month of November. Click the image below to view the two specials on the lenses.
Please note that the pricing is only available for a limited quantity of items and as such the pricing is only valid while stocks last.