CANON EF CINEMA LENS CN-E 35MM T1.5 L F
Please phone to ensure availability before ordering
To regional centers on orders over R2000
We do trade-ins. Chat to us to find out more detail
We are always willing & here to help - call us on 011 880 2885
The Canon CN-E 35mm T1.5 L F Cine Lens is an EF-mount standard-width lens for Canon's C-series cinema cameras, for full-frame EOS DSLRs, and for any video-capable cameras that accept EF-mount lenses.
- EF Mount Prime Designed for Cine-Use
- For Canon C-Series and Full-Frame DSLRs
- 11-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
- Stepless and Manual Diaphragm Ring
- 300˚ Barrel Rotation
- Superb Available Light Performance
- Strong Bokeh and Circular Highlights
- Supports 4K Recording Quality
- Swaps Easily with 24 and 85mm Relatives
- Allow 2 - 4 weeks for shipping
The aperture is a fast 1.5 and lets you get superior shots in low light. The diaphragm is made up of 11-blades and is as round as can be, and along with the fast aperture it can produce impressive bokeh and beautiful circular highlights. The diaphragm ring is stepless, is super-smooth, and is fully manual, even when used with a DSLR, offering evermore accurate handle.
The CN-E 35 was released with three complementary relatives -- the CN-E 24mm, CN-E 50mm and CN-E 85mm. All three lenses share the same front diameter, form factor, optical design, placement of gear rings, and mechanical construction. Because of the identical characteristics, one lens can be swapped with another easily, even when geared accessories are involved.
- A cinema lens with a precise 300˚ barrel rotation and a very rounded 11-blade diaphragm
- For Canon's C100, C300 and C500, for full-frame DSLRs, and for any video-capable cameras
- Features sharp optics capable of 4K-quality recording and a fast aperture that does great in low light