Canon MR-14EX II Macro Ring Lite
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Twin-Tube Design & 12 Custom Functions
- Guide Number: 45.9' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 80° Vertical & Horizontal
- LED Focusing Lamps
- Wireless Master TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5.5 Seconds
- High-Speed & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Attaches to Select Canon Macro Lenses
The MR-14EX II Macro Ring Lite Flash from Canon is designed for use with Canon macro lenses for close-up photography. With a guide number 34' at ISO 100 per side, its twin tube design allows each flash tube to fire independently, or simultaneously to provide a combined guide number of 46' at ISO 100. White LED focusing lamps and two types of modeling lights allow for accurate previewing of the light's effect.
An illuminated dot-matrix LCD screen lets you make adjustments to the flash in both bright- and low-light situations. The MR-14EX II has 12 custom functions, and supports wireless E-TTL when linked with one or more Speedlite 600EX-RT flashes. The ring flash can be powered by 4x AA batteries or an optional CP-E4 battery pack.
This unit is compatible with the Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, and MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo lenses. If using the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens, the separate Macrolite Adapter 67 is required; if using the EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM lens, the separate Macrolite Adapter 72C is required.
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)