Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R
- Compact and lightweight "Pancake" type.
- Using glass-mold aspheric lenses at the 5th and 7th elements,
is effective to in increasing the maximum aperture (5th element)
and reducing the overall thickness of the lens (7th element).
- The final element, positioned as closely to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of light reaching the sensor smaller, and reduces vignetting and color shading, while helping to keep the lens's overall size small.
|Lens construction||8 elements in 7 groups
(includes 2 aspherical elements)
(35mm format equivalent)
|Angle of view||76.5°|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)
*distance from camera lens mount flange
|ø64.5mm x 33.7mm|
*excluding caps and hoods
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)