Nikon 10x50 Aculon A211 Binocular (Black)
- Eco-Glass Optics: Lead and Arsenic-Free
- Aspherical Lens System
- BAK4 Porro Prisms
- Anti-Reflection Multicoated Optics
- 65° Wide Angle Viewing
- Center Focus Wheel
- Tripod Mountable
- Twist-Up Click-Stop Eyecups
- Rubber Armored Housing
The black 10x50 Aculon A211 Binocular from Nikon is a handheld fixed-magnification optic with multicoated aspherical lenses and an ergonomically-designed housing. For the redesigned Aculon series, Nikon packages the Aculon A211 binoculars with environmentally-friendly Eco-Glass elements composed of responsibly-sourced arsenic-free material. The Aculon binocular's Porro prism design delivers enhanced depth of field, and its multicoated aspheric optical path with 50mm objective lenses deliver the image clarity, brightness, and flat FOV demanded by nature observers.
Also new to the 2013 version of the Aculon binocular is a sculpted rubber-armored housing that is designed to fit comfortably into the observer's hand and provide non-slip handling. Grooved ridges atop the housing and a generously-sized focusing wheel enable adjustments to the interpupillary distance and the point of focus even while wearing gloves. Nikon's Turn-and-Slide eyecups allow quick adjustment to the eye relief. The combination of image quality and user-friendly design make the 10x50 Aculon A211 a cost-effective option for intermediate to long-range glassing.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lenses: 50mm diameter
- BAK4 Porro prism optical path
- Eco-Glass: Lead and arsenic-free optics
- Anti-reflective multicoated lens system
- 341' field of view at 1000 yards
- Apparent viewing angle: 65° wide angle
- Use and Handling
- Turn-and-Slide rubber eyecups with multiple click-stop positions
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- 11.8mm eye relief
- 5.0 exit pupil
- Construction Details
- Ergonomically contoured rubber armoring
- Weight: 31.7 oz
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)