Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Ultrahigh 10.7x ratio zoom lens covering 28-300mm focal range with the maximum aperture of f/5.6 at telephoto end
- Vibration Reduction (VR) provides the equivalent of a shutter speed approximately 3.5 stops* faster; two modes are available - Normal and Active
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to an FX-format digital SLR camera, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements minimize lens aberrations for superior picture quality
- Two focus modes selectable - M/A and M
- Zoom lock is employed to stop the lens from sliding during transportation
|Lens construction||19 elements in 14 groups (with two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements)|
|Angle of view||75°- 8°10’ (53°- 5°20’ with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||0.5 m/1.6 ft. (throughout the entire zoom range)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.32x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Approximately 83 x 114.5 mm/3.3 x 4.5 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 800 g/28.2 oz.|
|Supplied accessories||77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-50, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120|
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)