Nikon Monarch 10x42 HG Binoculars
- Wide apparent field of view (60.3° for 8x42 and 62.2° for 10x42). While realising a wide field of view, the Field Flattener Lens System assures a sharp and clear view all the way to the lens periphery.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing and realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image
- High-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms while dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating is applied to the roof prisms, achieving a bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance, and natural colour fidelity
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution and contrast
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied on the objective lens and eyepiece surfaces
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Sturdy, lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Superior waterproof/fogproof performance with a nitrogen-filled body that resists water pressure to a depth of up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes and prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000m/16,404 ft. equivalent
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Objective lens caps are integrated to prevent loss
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)
We Also Recommend