Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
- For Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Equivalent to 28-300mm in 35mm Format
- Dust and Splashproof
- ZERO Lens Coating
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass Elements
- 58mm Filter Size
The M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II Zoom Lens from Olympus is a wide to telephoto zoom with a 28-300mm 35mm equivalent, allowing you to shoot in a wide variety of situations. This lens improves upon the previous version by adding dust and splash-proof housing and ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflective Optical) coating.
The construction incorporates a DSA lens, an aspherical ED lens, and ED lens, and three HR lenses. An LH-61 lens hood is included for added protection and to help reduce lens flare.
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)