Rode NTG2 Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Battery or Phantom Powered
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Excellent Off-Axis Signal Rejection
- Selectable HPF: 80Hz
The Rode NTG2 is a condenser shotgun microphone designed for professional audio capturing in the field or indoors. With a history of manufacturing quality studio microphones, Rode has implemented low noise output electronics and wide bandwidth, both of which attribute to the NTG2's broadcast sound quality.
The super-cardioid polar pattern and line plus gradient acoustic principle effectively minimize audio and noise at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone, while the front of the capsule accurately reproduces incoming audio signal. The result is greater intelligibility and signal-to-noise ratio when using the NTG2 in noisy environments.
The NTG2 is powered with an internal 1.5V AA size battery or an external +48 Volt phantom power source. The output is a standard 3-pin XLR male connector.
The microphone features a rugged, all metal, lightweight enclosure that is ideal for camera mounting yet durable enough to withstand the rigors of heavy road use. The Rode NTG2 is packaged with a microphone stand mount and windscreen.
- Battery Or Phantom Powered
- The Rode NTG2 can be powered with an internal 1.5V AA battery or external +48V phantom power source.
- Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The super-cardioid polar pattern and line gradient acoustic principle allow for a narrow pick up pattern at the front of the capsule while minimizing noise at the off-axis sections.
- Lightweight Durable Construction
- The NTG2 features a lightweight metal housing that is ideal for camera mounting.
- Low Handling Noise
- Low noise output electronics provide high signal-to-noise ratio. The NTG2 is designed to also reduce noise caused by handling, rigid mounting hardware, loose cabling etc.
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)