Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG APO Macro Lens (Nikon)
Sigma’s 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG lens for Nikon mount is a compact telephoto zoom lens that offers great value for the money, excellent performance and is capable of macro photography with a 1:2 macro capabilities and has a switch for change over of focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm during macro photography. Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness throughout the entire zoom range, super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. Its versatility handles close-up shots as well as natural looking portraits of subjects at a distance and dynamic sports shots. This compact, all-purpose, go-anywhere lens always delivers amazing photographs.
|Lens Construction||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||34.3º-8.2º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||150*(95) cm|
|Filter Size (mm)||58|
(Diameter x Length)
|76.6 x 119.5 mm|
|Extended Dimensions||208.30 mm / 8.2 in|
- Lens Construction: 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- Angle of View: 34.3º-8.2º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Mininum Aperture: f22-32
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 150*(95) cm
- Filter Size (mm): 58
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:2
- Extremely compact design weighing only 530g & measures only 12cm in length
Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 100 to 450mm with most cameras.
Please confirm stock availability with our sales staff before placing order.
We offer the following options for making payment.
PayFast is a secure South African operated payment gateway and they offer various payment methods.
- Credit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- Debit Card (R30 000 limit, only South African card accepted)
- InstantEFT (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)